Sunday, August 21, 2011

The Beginning

What else could I write about but me? Coming from a mother's daughter who is totally realistic and true to life. I don't read much fiction, I want the real thing. I can imagine on my own, create a world and characters in a dream. But nothing matches real life and its rich (or poor) experiences. I want to hear what a real person has felt, seen, heard, smelt that I haven't had the joy (or sorrow) of feeling, seeing, hearing or smelling. I have always wanted to write a book. Something like, What I Know So Far, or Where I"ve Been, but I am just not that exciting or famous, nor is my life. But somewhere, someone may be in the same shoes I'm in, or maybe the same brand, and wish they knew the answer to the question, "How did She do it?" Well, here you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment